The International School of Culinary Arts is an ambitious project that started as an initiative of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Valladolid. Its purpose is to offer a refined hospitality and culinary arts education for the future professionals in the food and wine industry.
The collaboration of the City Hall of Valladolid has been essential in the development of the International School of Culinary Arts, with the donation of the land where the building is erected.
With a clear international projection, the School is a reference in the Hospitality Education. The EIC is a modern, open and dynamic educational center. A space to create, develop and share new trends and knowledge to provide a new added value to the hospitality industry. The International School of Culinary Arts is a point of reference as an institution for the professional development and innovation, always respecting the gastronomic and culinary tradition.
The International School of Culinary Arts opened its doors in 2011.
The building has three floors with a total area of 3000 m2/9000sq. Giving a special importance to the layout of the space there is a visual connection to all areas of the building, providing a very efficient and comfortable learning space.
All the areas are designed maintaining an open space under natural light, seeking to create an ambiance that facilitates a harmonious learning experience.
Our school is equipped with two tasting rooms, a baking and pastry classroom a chocolate confectionery classroom, two food preparation rooms, a roasting and grill classroom, a cafeteria, a spacious kitchen and a dining room. We also have a computer room, a library and different classrooms where we can offer demonstrations and presentations.
1. Our main objective is to provide a unique integral and functional education to our students. Our philosophy is not only limited to teaching more concepts but values, rules and the discipline for a good professional development.
2. Promote the creation and development of cutting-edge culinary trends using as reference the influence and contribution of other national and international gastronomic cuisines and cultures.
3. Create a space respecting tradition, local products and history that encourages an international projection of the Spanish cuisine.
4. Satisfy the needs of the hospitality industry therefore providing highly competitive qualified compromised professionals.
5. Promote the research, relationships and sharing mutual contributions of knowledge among the high-end cuisine and business sector professionals.